Find out where the best activities and events are with the free Winter Festival Amsterdam map. The map shows the Christmas markets, ice rinks, boarding locations for canal cruises and other attractions and museums in the centre of Amsterdam. We’ve also put the best hotels in Amsterdam on the map for you.
Corona / COVID19 update
On Friday 26 November, new measures were announced to limit the spread of the coronavirus. Fortunately, it is not a hard lockdown, but there are important measures. Below, we have briefly described the most important measures. On Tuesday evening, December 14, there will probably be another press conference to see if and what measures are needed after December 17. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date.
- The new measures will apply from 28 November to 17 December 2021.
- Restaurants, shops, attractions, museums and events will close at 5pm.
- During the day, the canal cruises, attractions, museums have limited capacity. Book in our ticketshop.
- After 5 p.m. you can still go out and restaurants can offer take-away and delivery services
- The Coronapas QR code is mandatory at museums, ice rinks, canal cruises, attractions, restaurants, etc.
- In indoor locations, a mouth mask must be worn when walking.
- The Light Festival Amsterdam has permission to continue! How is not yet known.
- The (evening) canal cruise through Amsterdam sails every day between 10.00 – 17.00 hours.
- Ice rink on the Museumplein in Amsterdam is open every day from 10.00 – 17.00 hrs.
- It is not yet known if and when the skating rink on the Rembrandtplein will open.
- Visit the official website of rijksoverheid.nl for more information